Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Coaching/Training Testimonials

I've been lucky enough to work with some talented and motivated folks. Each of these individuals has shown a great amount of improvement in the time I've known them, and the were kind enough to share some thoughts on how working with me has helped them increase their performance. You can have these sorts of results, too!



Jane Ball doggedly walks the path towards domination. She asks all the right questions, and actually does the work to improve. I'm very confident you'll be hearing more about Jane in the near future, as she strives to become one of the top ladies in the sport. She says "My intention is to train to win in 2008. I believe Dave Re is part of the formula to get that done." Read her whole testimonial here.

Antoine Lane rose through the ranks like a man on fire, but stalled out when he hit Master, as many folks do. He was amazingly focused on wanting to reach Grand Master, but was challenged at trying to break through the mental barrier that was hampering his performances. I'm happy to say that I was able to help him find what he already knew, but just didn't accept - that he was already a GM. Antoine received his GM card in Limited in October 2007, and made an appearance on the cover of Front Sight in the same time frame. Good on you, buddy! Read Antoine's thoughts here...

Jamie Foote brings a lot of experience in the shooting sports to the table. When he needed some help with the techniques specific to the practical pistol sports, I was more than happy to help - and with only a little bit of guidance, Jamie suddenly found himself holding a Master card in Open division. Jamie's words tell the story better than I can.

Had a great experience working with me? Send me your comments and I'll add them here!

2 comments:

Jeremy Thiel said...

Dave where are the photos?

Jeremy Thiel said...

Photos on your blog that is